When I put ACE on my face it feels like silk and is easily absorbed into my skin soI feel like I am adding to my skin nutrition rather than masking it. Absolutely my favorite product.
Vitamin A.C.E. Super Antioxidant Facial Serum, 1ozAdd to Wishlist
This silky, super anti-oxidant serum revitalizes, re-firms, regenerates and reactivates luminosity with bio-compatible Vitamins A, C & E*, aiding against the ravages of the sun and other external elements by neutralizing and preventing free radicals in sun-exposed skin. This super antioxidant serum will help repair and protect your skin from premature aging by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while increasing healthy circulation for a youthful, luminous complexion. This new and improved formula offers a smoother, silkier consistency with 20% Vitamin C and lightly scented with pure essential oils!
*Vitamin A (Retinol):
- normalizes blood flow and helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- increases the rate of wound healing
- exfoliates, making skin smooth and even-toned
- repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimizing your UV protection
- decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- promotes a healthy cellular membrane
- helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above
*Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid):
- slows the rate of free-radical damage -- free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- strengthens the skin barrier and thickens the dermis
- expedites the healing of wounds and reduces inflammation
- promotes collagen production, which subsequently plumps the skin for a tighter, firmer, more radiant complexion
- helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo damage
- speeds up cell renewal to help lighten dark spots and acne scars
*Vitamin E (Tocopheral Acetate):
- a natural skin-conditioning agent, antioxidant, anti-aging agent, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer
- its main function in skin care is to protect against sun damage by absorbing the harmful UV light from the sun
- enhances the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients
- helps repair rough or dry skin, including sun-damaged skin
- strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss
- topically applied combinations of vitamin C and vitamin E are more effective in preventing photo-damage than either vitamin alone
*Please be sure to always, always moisturize immediately after applying this serum to balance the skin properly–even if you have combination/oily skin!
This lotion actually feels like silk on my skin! Smells delicious too.
I've been using this for 2 1/2 weeks and notice a distinct difference in my skin. An added feature is the wonderful scent I get when applying it. Natural aroma therapy!
This is my favorite product. I put it on and I feel like my skin is 10 years younger. Great if you spend time in the elements.